– DOC documents editor to create, edit and view them when they have been written using OpenOffice Doc, LibreOffice Doc or Microsoft Word.
– Styles management with different font sizes, font colours and background colours.
– Insert and delete multiple objects: tables or images.
– Search for texts.
– Advanced find & replace functionalities with regular expressions and special characters.
– Export to PDF from documents.
– Formats supported are the standard .odt but OffiDOC can also open some formats among the list depicted in the LibreOffice official documentation:
– Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP (.doc)
– Microsoft Word 2007 XML (.docx)
– Microsoft WinWord 5 (.doc)
– LibreOffice ODF text document (.odt)
– OpenOffice ODF text document (.odt)
– Rich Text Format (.rtf)
– Text and CSV (.csv and .txt)
Notepad++ is a free (as in “free speech” and also as in “free beer”) source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
- Use the capital to type letters subscribed with a dot below: T, Th, D, Dh, N, R, Rh, S
- Type G for ng & J for Г±
- Type sh to have Е›
- Type aa, ii, uu (or A, I, U) for the long vowels ДЃ, Д«, Е«
- Type -r and -ri for ri and rД«
- Type -l and -li for li and lД«
- Type M for а¦‚ (anusvara) & MM for а¦Ѓ (candra bindu)
- Type H for а¦ѓ (visarga)
- Type / or | for аҐ¤ (danda)
- Type ‘ (apostrophe) for а¦Ѕ (avagraha)
- For the jo-phola, add the virama before the character: а§Ќ + а¦Ї
To type directly with the computer keyboard:
Templates can include calendars, business cards, letters, cards, brochures, newsletters, resumes, and much more. You can use any template you download as-is, or you can customize it to meet your needs.
This isn’t the first time that Microsoft is injecting ads into apps that are built into Windows, although it’s probably the first time we’ve seen it with apps that have been left alone for so long. The built-in Outlook Mail app started to get ads back in November 2018, assuming that you weren’t already an Office 365 subscriber. Those plans were canceled.
In yet another attempt to further monetize Windows 10, Microsoft is testing out advertisements in WordPad, the word processing app that’s been built into the OS for decades. The change was spotted by Mach2 developer Rafael Rivera, and the screenshot shows six different variants for ads, all promoting the Office web apps.