online wordpad free
JustNotepad.com is a free online notepad in your web browser. With JustNotepad.com you can create notes (ideas, to-do list, links, or any other plain text) that you would like to write just in a web browser online. This simple has AutoSave feature and allows you to restore your text “as a draft” even if you have closed your web browser/window or browser tab (if it is technologically possible and is supported by a web browser). Therefore, you can easily return to your text notes anytime.
Your text (draft) is stored in your web browser only (on your device only) and is not available to anyone. But if you want to send your text note to your friend or to another device, you can create a Temporary link to sync your text.
In addition, this online notepad works like a “multi-page” notepad and allows you to manage drafts (notes). All created notes (drafts) are named “by date” and “time”, to easily identify your note.
– DOC documents editor to create, edit and view them when they have been written using OpenOffice Doc, LibreOffice Doc or Microsoft Word.
– Styles management with different font sizes, font colours and background colours.
– Insert and delete multiple objects: tables or images.
– Search for texts.
– Advanced find & replace functionalities with regular expressions and special characters.
– Export to PDF from documents.
– Formats supported are the standard .odt but OffiDOC can also open some formats among the list depicted in the LibreOffice official documentation:
– Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP (.doc)
– Microsoft Word 2007 XML (.docx)
– Microsoft WinWord 5 (.doc)
– LibreOffice ODF text document (.odt)
– OpenOffice ODF text document (.odt)
– Rich Text Format (.rtf)
– Text and CSV (.csv and .txt)
Fluidly switch from looking at the entire forest to looking at a particular tree. The ability to zoom in on any bullet, and control what’s visible under it, lets you see only what you need to see at a given moment.
WorkFlowy is a new type of notebook. Each page can nest infinite pages within it. It’s a more powerful, easier way to organize all your thoughts, ideas and projects.
Notepad++ is a free (as in “free speech” and also as in “free beer”) source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
New! Enhanced PDF to Word converter – Bigger files (10 MB), DOCX output.
By uploading a document, you agree to our terms and conditions.